Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 216-228 Raymond Street, Sale.
- A well located, fully leased land rich investment located in the heart of Sale & anchored by an investor favoured 10-year lease to longstanding national powerhouse retailer Spotlight Pty Ltd
- Spotlight Group is the $4bn private company also behind Anaconda, Mountain Designs, Harris Scarfe & Spotlight
- Substantial city centre 6,774sqm* Commercial 1 Zoned landholding plus 117* at-grade car parks and future expansion potential (STCA)
- Currently providing net annual income of $246,134* (after land tax) through four (4) separate tenancies (~85% of income is derived via Spotlight Pty Ltd)
- Well exposed 1,908sqm* building with 27.6m* of prime Raymond Street frontage plus rear access via the busy Cunninghame Street
- Located on Raymond Street, the retail backbone of Sale connecting Princes Hwy to the town centre, home to all the major banks, Harvey Norman and a number of other national retailers
- Within 200m* of Gippsland Centre Shopping Mall anchored by Woolworths, Coles & Liquorland
- Sale is located 260km* east of the Melbourne CBD in the growing and popular tourist region of Gippsland – home to 287,000* people
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.