Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 98-104 Williamson Street, Bendigo.
- Striking 1,988 sqm* corner development site with 129m* of CBD street frontage (corner of Mollison Street)
- Permit approved for a 6-storey high-quality hotel/ serviced apartment complex comprising of 102 rooms and ground floor retail
- Highly favourable Commercial 1 Zoning and Design and Development Overlay supporting significant development (STCA)
- Located in the heart of the Bendigo CBD, bookended by Coles (70m*), Target (250m*), & Dan Murphy’s (250m*), Bendigo train station (300m*) & Woolworths (300m*)
- Within easy walking distance to Rosalind Park and Bendigo’s sporting recreation amenities
- Set to host a number of major events at the 2026 Commonwealth Games ($2.6 billion forecasted funding to regional Victoria)
- Bookended between ~$300,000,000 of public and private development including the Bendigo Law Courts ($152m*), Bendigo Tafe (120 m*) and the Bendigo Gov Hub which is set to house ~1,000 new government employees and be a major driver of activity to the immediate area
- Bendigo is Victoria’s 3rd largest city and has a population growth rate of 1.54% per annum, which is 51% higher than Victoria’s average. Bendigo has seen a substantial 29% rise in median house price from 2018, with majority of the increase occurring throughout 2021 in line with the increased demand for regional real estate^
98-104 Williamson Street, Bendigo is for sale by Public Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 16th June 2022 at 3pm (AEST). To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.