Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 167 Grattan Street, Carlton.
Grattan Street – Arguably Victoria’s Most Exciting City Fringe Precinct
- The thoroughfare linking Melbourne University, the new Parkville Train Station, Brookfield’s anticipated 400 room student accommodation tower & the iconic Lygon & Swanston Street retail precincts all together!
Melbourne University – Directly Opposite
- Ranked the No. 1 in Australia & No. 58 Globally, this prestigious university accommodates 50,000+ students
- 167 Grattan Street is set amongst major university buildings, notably Melbourne Connects & the under construction ‘New Student Precinct’
The New Parkville Train Station – 200 m*
- The station is being built directly below Grattan Street (with entry/exit on Grattan Street) between Royal Parade and Leicester Street
- Parkville Station will service circa 45,000 employees, 14,000 residents and 70,000 tertiary students within 800 m* of its location
- The Metro Tunnel project & Parkville Station will enhance access to The University of Melbourne and facilities such as The Royal Melbourne Hospital, The Royal Women’s Hospital and Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre. Furthermore, it will link directly to Melbourne Airport in 2029 via Melbourne Airport Rail
167 Grattan Street, Carlton
- Flexible 150 m* double level freehold with rear lane access well suited to hospitality, office or residential uses
- Favourable Capital City Zoning provides the opportunity for future development, supported by a potential height limit of 40 m* and multiple points of entry/exit
167 Grattan Street, Carlton is for sale by Public On-Site Auction Thursday 2nd June 2022 at 11am (AEST). To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents, Stonebridge Property Group.