Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale a residential development site at 225 Rix Road, Officer.
Situated on a 10,000 sqm* landholding with a total frontage of 100 m* to Rix Road, the property is zoned Urban Growth, and allocated for residential within the Officer Precinct Structure Plan.
The property is situated, within a highly developed precinct of Officer, surrounded by completed residential subdivisions and is 2.3 km* from Officer Train Station, 2.5 km* from Officer Secondary College, and only 2.7 km* to the future Officer Town Centre.
- Relatively flat and rectangular 10,000 sqm* landholding within highly established Officer
- Allocated for residential use, within the Officer Precinct Structure Plan, with potential for 15 lots (STPA)
- Surrounded by complete and highly residential subdivisions, with this being one of the last remaining sites available for development in this precinct of Officer
- Parkland’s are to two sides of the site, providing excellent view aspect and amenity for future residents
- Excellent amenity, including schools, retail and the Officer Train Station all highly accessible from the site.
- Officer is one of the fastest growing suburbs in Melbourne’s south east growth corridor, with a rising median house price of 5.5% in past quarter1
- Subdivision concept plan has been prepared and is available upon request
1REIV March Quarter Results 2022
225 Rix Road, Officer is for sale via Public Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 16th June 2022 at 2:00pm (AEST). To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.